June 14, 2010

Hello!

Yeah, another blog, another try!

I realise that I needed this...as much as I try staying away from writing down, it just happens that I end up making another blog, another background image, another template, another choice of font, colours...but, the person who types it, remains the same!

Can I write, this time, about love, books, music, and recipes? Did I get inspired by little things around me?

Like I read in a book recently, the protagonist maintains a diary because she is scared of suddenly dissappearing from the planet! Yeah, in a sense, I am too.

The other day when the earth trembled in Bangalore, I was scared too...for leaving without leaving a mark. Is that why people have children? To leave a mark? Maybe.

But for now, I need let the things flow out of me, my constant ramblings to self need to be jotted down. I might lose my words sometimes - that scares me!

No comments: