April 03, 2020

egOOO searches...

One lazy tuesday afternoon, I googled my team leader's name...stumbled upon her old articles...man...so many of them!!!

Then began a saga of egOOO searches...some ended in finding out matrimonial ads for a colleague, some in lakme skin care help ME, some in yahoo answers, some in build-your-body-in-two-weeks! oh boy!!!

But then why do people do ego searches?

Probably as G Prats (a colleague!!!) pointed out..."it is good to know that I work with people who can be searched on Google!" Of course, it is a different story that she asked my TL to check Wikipedia for her Husband!!

Ego is something like an inflated balloon! Sounding cliche as usual, but I guess it is the fact. some like themselves to be pasted everywhere and then enjoy watching it! Maybe...!

But do YOU think Shahrukh Khan would do such a thing? Or maybe even Madonna???

Ahem...Ahem (pondering!)


No comments: