April 03, 2020

Misstrusts

It is really difficult. I am not able to distinguish people.

I have always loved everyone. You know what I mean right?

Then, there was deception everywhere. I am not talking about the exterior wails that followed. I am talking about the internal mistrust that crops up in me, when I see people.

Now my office, I never expect back-stabs. Because I think I never do that, so why would people do it to me. But I am told, she might say she likes you, but not really true.

Ok, so what do I do? Do I trust you then? You seem to like me too! I am not the too-good-to-be-true type. I know it myself. I am not flawless.

But I hate to believe that someone who I smile and joke with will not actually have the same attached feeling towards me. She says, Oh I missed you so much…and I think ok she did actually miss me. But when she is heard saying, Oh Thank God She was not Around…

What do I belief? What are relationships doing here? What the F*** does the word “trust” mean?

September 2006

No comments: