April 03, 2020

When the tigers broke free...

It was just another Saturday evening...there was music which seemed the only difference...there was no cricket mania, or football mania, or Tamil busty chick mania...

I was not high on anything, I was just feeling plain. Was not feeling like going back to the humid room of mine, just lie in the hall with three of them reciting stories about their college days, and how the songs took them to a hyper state..."I thought you never liked it, da..." "Yeah, I don't, it does not match my ideals...".............

Then, When Tigers Broke Free, I saw,
................
................
................
................
................
................

A full womb, I was struggling to get out from it, on that day I just had to come out.

She cursed me when my head popped out. I twinkled, and she said that she didn't want to see my face. The maid took me away to a room stacked with boys and girls like me, little ones, whose mothers would have kissed their foreheads when they were born, the father would have had tears seeing them...grandmas promising to light candles in their names and grandfathers with a proud heart that finally, an heir has arrived.
I felt sad about them...
Nobody had kissed me, nobody had tears in their eyes, nobody lighted candles for me, nobody felt proud...I felt so plain that day...

Then on the third day, a woman of 35, her friend and nephew took me away from there, giving the maid a 100 rupee note...

................
................
................
................
................
................

I had tears in my eyes, it flowed down, I knew I had lived a long way after it.
I didn't know whether to cry or to laugh, I was between lovely people, who loved me for whatever I was...
But can't take that haunting womb from my mind,
Can't stop thinking about it,
When I walked back to my room, I thought...

Good that She Didn't Get To Kiss Me!

And that Is what Happened When Tigers Broke Free...!

No comments: