April 03, 2020

When Flowers Bloom...

I Had Loved Him...

Then I thought I was crazy.

When I held him tight across my chest, I knew he felt the same. With those round eyes he looked at the tears that dripped down my tired face.

I saw myself in his eyes – tired, worn out and depressed…

The day came:

I gave him a bath,
Lay him on my leg with a pillow below his head,
I rocked him as I put powder for him,
He smiled his most charmful smile,
My First True Love…
He slept off…
I took him in my hands,
Gave him the last parting kiss,
Handed over the angelic body to his mother…

Later:
He grew up,
He told me that he knows computer,
He spoiled my painting,
He jumped on my white bed,
He talked back,
He ran away when I tried to kiss him…
My First True Love,
I wished He Slept…
Just To Remain What He Was!

No comments: